Saturday Short Takes
- Husband is traveling again. Like every weekday for the last two weeks, and again next week.
- The kids and I are muddling along. There are rough patches, ugly behavior from all of us. As a result my migraines are on the rise again.
- Also my consumption of crappy food. And snacks before bed.
- Yes, I know there is a correlation between the bad eating and the headaches.
- There are golden moments too.
- The kids are super excited about Halloween. Claire is dressing as Hermione Granger, Ben as Kylo Ren. I am going as a Ghostbuster, maybe. Dave, if he is here, is going as Han Solo.
- I might just stick with this short format for a while, until I can figure out something longer to write.