- I cry, a lot. Pretty much everything makes me cry - happy, sad, angry. It's my go-to for extreme emotion
- I'm terribly awkward. Oh I try, and I can get away with it, sometimes, but good god, am I awful at small talk.
- I love movies - whether on the TV at home, or in the theaters. Love them. Have terrible taste, and am never going to choose an art film over a major Hollywood blockbuster
- I haven't traveled much. Wish I had when I was younger, before the kids.
- I wish I could sing. I mean, I can sing, but I wish I were better at it. Clearly, karaoke is in my future
- I don't like Nutella.
- I'd rather be home, and taking care of my kids than doing just about any other job.
- Yet, I miss working in an office. I miss chit-chat, and lunch with buddies
- I had to blog today, so here is a meme.
We are a people who tell stories in one form or another.
After all isn't blogging just another way to gather around and tell those stories?
Motherhood is Painless is about finding the humor in the every day. In finding the happiness in those stories that we tell. What would happen if we *all* learned to laugh at ourselves? Maybe then the dark corners would recede a bit and we would all rejoice at the love we find there.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Facebook Meme...things about me
A good friend tagged me with this meme, over on Facebook. So, here goes, nine things about me.
Posted by Diane Stenglein