Summer Bucket List
As we're already (what? already - the girl's been on Summer break for three whole excruciating days...) in the middle of summer up in this piece, I am hereby putting together our summer bucket list:
- Go strawberry picking - probably already missed this one this year. will reschedule as apple and pumpkin picking for the fall
- Go to Bear Mountain for a picnic and kiddie hiking
- Visit the NY Aquarium and have lunch at Nathans. Ride some stuff at Coney Island. (I have never been on the Cyclone.)
- Speaking of rides - go to Rye Playland
- Family Night at the Bronx Zoo
- Take a day trip to Greenpoint LI (Has a carousel, a maritime museum, a RAILROAD museum cute LI stuff and a harbor with boats.)
- Family camping. Explore a new campsite.
- Visit LI Children's Museum (even if the Husband doesn't like it. )
- Visit Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Take Claire to see "Brave"
- Walk across Brooklyn Bridge
- Go see Antique Firetruck show in Middletown.