I got tagged by Kristen with a meme.
1. Link to your tagger and post these on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok - so while Claire is resolutely not napping, but reasonably babbling away in her crib, here we go!
1. I lettered in a sport in high school. That sport was badminton.
2. I just moved to a new apartment. I would like to unpack, but am paralyzed by the sheer magnitude of the boxes. Damn, we have a lot of stuff.
3. I cannot stand the taste or smell of yogurt. Consequently, it is the Clairebaby's most favoritest food ever. I have to concentrate very hard not to gag when I feed her every damn morning.
4. I went to high school with an 80's pop star. I'm from Long Island. (Do the words "Electric Youth" mean anything to you?)
5. I can cross one eye. (It's an untreatable form of lazy eye. Thus, glasses make more sense than contacts. They help the lazy eye work where and when it's supposed to.)
6. I am afraid of heights. Even watching someone do something up high in a movie freaks me out a little.
7. That's nothing compared to my totally rational fear of spiders. I once woke my father out of a relatively sound sleep to get a spider out of my room. I think I was 22 at the time. (I didn't say I was proud of this fear, now, just that I had it.)
So, there you have it.
Tag, you're it!
Danielle at Confessions of Chocoholic
Sadaf at Little Monkey and Friends
Suzi at Pickles, Cheese and Fluff
Frogma at Frogma