Claire slept through the night - from 8 until 7:30 and woke up cheerful and smiley. She nursed and played for a couple of hours and then went down for a nap at about 10:30.
She's still napping and it's just about 12:40.
I've gotten so much done!
- Wrote a check for music class - which meant finding the checkbook.
- Folded and sorted laundry.
- Put my laundry away and cleared off the top of my dresser.
- Cleaned up the bedroom a bit.
- Hemmed a pair of pants that I've had for more than a year, since I know I didn't buy them when I was pregnant. I tried them on and discovered that I FIT into them, which was even more impressive.
- Located several items for the drycleaners
- Checked email and read all my blogrolls
- Talked to my parents
- Ate lunch.
- Updated here.
When Claire wakes up, she will be hungry and then it's off to the park for swings and a walk with Jean. It's GORGEOUS today!